FACILITY COVID-19 PRACTICES & PROTOCOLS
Below are practices and protocols that all guests must comply with while in the facility. Programs will be modified to meet occupancy, distancing, and other requirements in accordance with LA COUNTY guidelines.
- To attend any session, you must register online, CLICK HERE to register.
- All participants must have an updated, signed waiver on file.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, in consideration of being allowed to use Toyota Sports Performance Center and ASEC facilities, each time a participant arrives at the facility to participate in a session, he/she (his/her guardian) will be asked to certify certain information pertaining to COVID-19, which may include the following:
3a. The participant does not have, and has not had in the last 10 days, a fever over 100.4 degrees.
3b. The participant is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including, but not limited to, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches);
3c. The participant has not had close contact within the last 10 days with an individual infected with COVID-19, suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms; and the participant shall not enter the facility if any of the above is true.
- Participants will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the facility to ensure it is not over 100.4 degrees. If the participant's temperature is above 100.4 degrees, the participant will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All guests and participants must always adhere to facility policies. Failure to do so will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Face coverings can be provided by the facility. Masks are always required in the facility for unvaccinated patrons.
- Guests should not enter the facility if they are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to anyone suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID-19, or are not comfortable being in a public place or otherwise at the facility.
- Please practice social distancing while inside the facility.
- Please wash and/or sanitize your hands often and follow other recommended hygiene practices.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitization process. A dedicated team will continually disinfect players benches, restrooms, and common areas throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning does not replace the importance of and need to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Please enter through the marked doors and follow signage in the facility. Each facility will have specific doors to enter and doors to exit.
- We’d like to share the following link for testing sites around the area. Please visit: https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/ simply type in your zip code to find the nearest testing site to you.