Hello Skaters & Families!
Exciting news!!! We are back indoors on the Pond Rink for this upcoming session! Registration opens Monday, May 31, at 10 AM)! First come, first serve! Classes fill up fast! Skaters should enroll to be waitlisted for full classes and we will do our very best to accommodate!
LTS JUNE/JULY 2021 4-Week Mini-Session
6.8.21 – 7.4.21
$94 (Early enrollment discount $5 for registrations prior to 6.6.21)
Indoor Pond Rink (Ice surface subject to change)
30-minute group class meets on the same day & time for 4 weeks
Program fees include skate rentals.
Beginner classes available for all ages:
Beach Babies (Age 3), Tots (Age 4 – 5), Pre-Alpha & Hockey Basics (Age 6-14), Adult Beginners/Hockey Basics (Age 15+)
* Skaters should arrive at least 20 MINUTES prior to session and check-in at the top of the stairs through the main entrance.
* Temperature check & mask required to receive sticker to get on the ice.
* Proceed through the main entrance towards the double doors down the stairs past the skate counter to the Pond Rink (closest to the parking lot)
* To get on the ice, watch for enter & exit signs.
* Guests are allowed downstairs during skate school.
* We are unable to accommodate make-ups, prorates, public sessions or walk-ups for this session. No Refunds.
FOR SKATERS WITH CREDIT ON FILE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER, CREATE YOUR CUSTOMER PROFILE IN DASH AND E-MAIL THE SKATING DEPT. WE WILL UPDATE YOUR PROFILE AND NOTIFY YOU SO YOUR CREDIT WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR YOUR CLASSES.
Tag(s): Archived News